WYLD TECHNOTE 100: Creating an ONTHEFLY report
As of January 1, 2004 the properties for the "Add Brief Title" helper use the ONORDER format. To create a report that will find your ONTHEFLY materials use the "Bibliography" report under the "Bibliographic" group of reports:
- Click "Schedule"
- Click "Selection criteria"
- Under the "Title selection" box click the gadget next to the "Format" data well and select "ONORDER"
- Under the "Item selection" box click the gaget next to the "Item type" data well and select "ONTHEFLY"
- The report already defaults to your library under the "Copy selection", so, for the most part this should be all you need
- The default sort option is set "Title/author", you may select either "flexkey" or "Call number"
- The output options are set for simple "title,author" (100,245) bib data and the Barcode for copy information
- You will probably want to run this on a monthly basis. Contact Marc at the WYLD office should you need instructions on how to accomplish this