|WYLD Usage Statistics:
All Databases - Monthly Usage ReportsSee Also: Chilton Library | Gale Legal Forms
Cumulative DataFiscal Year Summaries:
FY13 (Jul 12 - Jun 13)
FY12 (Jul 11 - Jun 12)
FY11 (Jul 10 - Jun 11)
- Usage is reported based on the location id used in the access URL
- Grzimek's Animal Life Online was discontinued by Gale on June 30, 2012
- Over 50 Gale databases were added to statewide access in early 2010 - see details at http://wyld.state.wy.us/wyld/gale/
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online & Nineteenth Century U.S. Newspapers contract began May 2009
- Opposing Viewpoints statewide contract began July 2007
- Literature Resource Center contract began July 1, 2004
Sessions: Cycle of user activities that starts when a user connects to a database and ends by connecting to another database or leaving the service through a logout or timeout due to user inactivity.
Searches: A specific intellectual query submitted through a search form to the database.
Retrievals: Sum of all full text abstract and extended citation records examined downloaded or otherwise supplied to user to the extent these are recordable and controlled by the Gale server rather than the browser.For questions about this page contact: Desiree Saunders, email@example.com