|ILS Users Group Governing Board|| wyld
ILS users group
Members : ( mailing list = govboard @ will.state.wy.us )
- Marci Mock, President (2016) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brad Matthies, Academic Library Representative (2016) - email@example.com
- Mary Jayne Jordan, K-12 Library Representative (2015) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Grubb, Larger Public Library Representative (2016) - email@example.com
- Karen Jean Funk, Smaller Public Library Representative (2016) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessi Gerdes, Special Library Representative (2015) - Jessica_Gerdes@contractor.nps.gov
- Rebecca Lehman, Member at Large (2016) - email@example.com
- Lesley Boughton, WSL permanent ex-officio voting Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Greene, WYLD Support Team ex-officio Representative - email@example.com
- Kimberley Heaster, Recorder (2015) - firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Board:
BOARD MEMBERSHIP: The Board consists of elected representatives by type of library. Examples of types of libraries are academic, special, school, large public and small public. Board members need not be network delegates. Other members are the President, the Vice President/Chair of the Council, the State Librarian, and a Member at Large.
All serve staggered, two year terms except the State Librarian who is a permanent ex officio voting member.
The President serves as Chair of the Board.. The Vice-President/President-Elect serves as the Vice Chair. An appointed or volunteer Recorder serves as the Recorder for the Board. Each member of the Board shall have one indivisible vote. The appointed or volunteer Recorder is not an officer and does not vote unless the Recorder is also a delegate.
WYLDCAT Members Bylaws - June 2010