Procedure for setting WYLD annual access fees
- WYLD fees will be determined biennially in January coinciding with
the Wyoming State Library's biennial budget cycle.
- Fees will be based on populations determined by a third party as
- Public Library: State Data Analysis - published in December
- Schools: Department of Education - published in July
- Community College - Published by the Commission for the previous year
- Special and other entities: average daily attendance reported by
governing (reporting) agency.
- Fees and Statistices Committee will:
- examine current data
- anticipate required revenues and expenditures
- divine fees for pending biennium
- present draft to Governing Board
- Governing Board request revision, more information or give tentative
approval to draft fee structure. Fee proposal will be disseminated to
library directors for comment period in February.
- Governing Board will set fee structure for pending biennium by March
1 and disseminate the information to member libraries.
- Fees go into effect July 1.