Selection is expected to be highly competitive.
Please answer the following questions fully.
1. Provide a short summary of your library experiences or employment, including volunteer activities. Please include your WY library employment history.
2. Identify a couple challenges you have faced in your library work experience. What was the challenge, how did you handle it, what was the outcome?
3. Identify a couple successes you have had in your library work experience. What was the success, what was your role, what was the outcome?
4. How does this institute fit into your professional development goals?
5. What leadership roles will you take on/or what commitments do you hope to make to the Wyoming library community (your library, Wyoming Library Association, etc.) after completing the institute?
6. Do you see your current role changing in any way?
7. How did you hear about the Institute?
I understand that if selected to attend the institute I will take an increasingly active role in Wyoming library community initiatives, and willingly serve my library and community as appropriate.